The following terms and conditions govern all use of the RocketPod.com website and all content, services, and products available at or through the website (taken together, the Website). The Terms are a legally binding contract between you and RocketPod designed to establish a set of rules and guidelines that need to be followed by both parties.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by RocketPod, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
Your Account terms.
The following clauses will establish guidelines that will need to be followed by every user of the system. These rules are designed to establish a set of responsibilities and terms that every user must agree on and follow for the correct use of the system. Please read carefully the following clauses for the safely enjoyment of the system:
By agreeing to these terms, you acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for the content you publish, and any harm resulting from that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making content available, you represent and warrant that:
- The downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- If your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- The Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- The Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- The Content is not pornographic, politic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- Your posts are not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and websites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- Your account is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- You have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses, and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by RocketPod or otherwise.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, RocketPod has the right (though not the obligation) to, in RocketPod’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in RocketPod’s reasonable opinion, violates any RocketPod policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in RocketPod’s sole discretion. RocketPod will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
The subsequent terms must be followed by every user of RocketPod. Every clause contains important information necessary for the correct use of the system, therefore, by agreeing to this contract you agree to the following:
- If you log in with your personal or company account you are responsible for maintaining the security and integrity of your profile, posts, and any kind of activity or actions related to your account.
- You must be at least 18 years old to use this system.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You grant RocketPod permission to use your account to give likes and comments to other user’s posts without any restrictions.
- You must immediately notify RocketPod of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. RocketPod will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay RocketPod the monthly subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
Unless you notify RocketPod before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be cancelled at any time by submitting your request to RocketPod in writing.
By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay RocketPod the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. RocketPod reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be cancelled by you at any time on written notice to RocketPod.
If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by RocketPod to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free RocketPod services. All support will be provided in accordance with RocketPod standard services practices, procedures, and policies.
RocketPod, Rocket-Pod.com, the RocketPod logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Rocket-Pod.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of RocketPod or RocketPod’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any RocketPod or third-party trademarks.
RocketPod reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. RocketPod may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
RocketPod may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Rocket-Pod.com account (if you have one), you may contact us via email and we will reply as soon as possible. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by RocketPod, if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from RocketPod’s notice to you thereof; provided that, RocketPod can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
The Website is provided “as is”. RocketPod and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Neither RocketPod nor its suppliers and licensors makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
In no event will RocketPod, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to RocketPod under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. RocketPod shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- General Representation and Warranty
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless RocketPod, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.